NEW ZEALAND ORDERS:
Orders for delivery to a New Zealand Address
- Please allow 2-3 working days for most urban addresses.
- Allow an extra 2 days for rural delivery.
- Please allow 10-15 working days for delivery.
- Duty & Customs Charges. Please note that all good exported from New Zealand may be subject to duty tax, payable upon the receipt of goods into the destination country. Payment for this is the responsibility of the receiver. Unfortunately we have no control over an individual country’s tax and as such Swazi cannot accept responsibility for goods that may have been subject to it. We cannot credit any goods that have been returned because of a customer’s refusal to pay this tax
- Currency. International orders are charged in New Zealand dollars and are converted by your card provider to your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate.
Made-to-order and pre-orders:
If an item you have ordered is advertised as made to order, or is a preorder item, it will be dispatched in accordance with the date specified on the product page at the time of purchase.