- Made in New Zealand from a three-layer AEGIS® fabric which is soft, light, very quiet and is 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Extra long, full-length 2-way YKK water resistant zip to ensure the jacket is as easy to get on as it is to get off.
- The hood protrudes into an adjustable peak, stiffened with both a durable liner and a hood wire to enable excellent peripheral vision and exceptional water shedding.
- Chest waterproof inner map pocket stored securely under storm flap.
- Two generous external "wet" pockets which have unique drop stitches to allow any collected water to easily drain away.
- Hand warmer flaps tucked in behind each front pocket.
- Stretch inner cuff with touch-tape outer cuffs ensures sleeves stay where you want them to.
- Side vents for unrestricted walking and climbing movement.
- Can be rolled into it’s own hood for easy stowing.
We were one of the first in the world to produce a soft, quiet, tough and durable rain garment. Made from a Polyester brushed tricot knit, with an eco-friendly 80/20 DWR (80% water-free in spray tests after 20 washes).
Laminate - PTFE.
Breathability 10,000g/m2 24hr.
Fabric weight: 268gsm (8oz/yd2)
The outer layer, or shell as it is sometimes known, has a big job to do. It is your best form of defence against wind, rain and snow. Choose a garment that will do all of the above, not just by fabric, but by DESIGN!
No matter what the weather, SWAZI® Watershield shells set the benchmark in high performance wet weather gear. They're simply in a class of their own!
Your essential outer layer (shell), Swazi wet weather jackets made from the best fabrics in the world, they are also designed specifically for the job of keeping you dry. Couple with insulating mid layers and base layers, Swazi's wet weather clothing will see you right in almost any weather mother nature can throw at you.
Windshield Outer Layers provide total all round wind protection with extra warmth and comfort for when it comes in hard and cold!
There's no point in wearing something that keeps out the rain if it keeps in the sweat - you still get wet!
We spend 2 years perfecting AEGIS® so that we ended up with a fabric that never gets wet, never let's moisture in from the outside, but lets moisture (perspiration) out. It breathes, but only in one direction (bit scary using that phrase these days...)
Great looking garments with superb performance mean this range is so stylish and so comfortable you will want to wear it all of the time.
A true performer in wet and/or windy weather.
Size Large - 1.2kg / 2.65 lbs